Who drives 24+ hours to Utah with two babies TWICE in less than a MONTH!!!?? That would be us. Luckily, both kids did great all four 12 hour car rides. We went back this time for my cousin Landon's wedding. I lived with he and his family for quite a while before Jason and I got married and so I became very close with their family... Landon is like my brother. When I met Jason, Landon said, "he's the one Laur" :). They LOVE each other... it's pretty cute. Congrats to Landon and Shelby on their marriage! We love you both!
We also threw in our annual Girl's Night Out (or as Emily likes to call it "Mom's Gone Wild" :) trip to Park City with all of my cousin's and aunts. We rent a couple hotel rooms and stay out all nights with no kids. Reese made the cut this year because she's so tiny :). What a fun tradition we've started!
We are loving it here in Arizona, but we sure miss our Utah families. See you all at Christmas!

Us at the wedding
Land and Reese (he was getting married the next day... can you tell he's excited :)
She's getting so interactive and smiley!
Mom's Gone Wild 2010!!
Cris, Angie, Caroline, Me, Em, Bunny, Kiley, Kenna, and Mae

Jack and Pa (he calls my dad "Pa"... isn't that cute)

This was Caroline's hat, but he insisted on wearing it. He'd go up in her room and find it and put it on :)
Jack and Ely... he LOVES to play with Ely

Mark and Jason (he and his wife were heading to Indiana for Law School the next day).
Jack was hilarious at the wedding reception.... he danced and danced and danced! He asks us to play "Nuzik" (music) for him so that he can rock out!




7 comments:
Such cute pictures! We miss you guys!
So many fun photos! I love the video of Jack! Priceless!
So cute! Im glad that you guys had sucha fun time in Utah. The video of Jack is so fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
Love your little dancin' man. Do glad your babies travel well, I know how long that drive is!! Hope to come see you soon. :)
I love the photos! We can't wait to see you guys soon. Also, I hope you miss your Washington and Connecticut families too!!! :) Love you guys!
That is so cute.
We miss you guys.
Love your pict laur... thanks for driving all that way to support us.. We love and miss you guys!!
Post a Comment