The kids and I (and Jason eventually) spent some time in Utah the end of September/beginning of October to be with my cousin Jess and her hubby, Jay. Here are a few pics from that trip. She is doing so well and we are all just beyond grateful. Thanks to everyone who prayed so hard for her. She is just a miracle... the doctor's even say so.


Hogle Zoo

Reese
Celebrating Jay's birthday in the hospital.

Go Utes!

How about a visit from Kyle Wittingham for your birthday?? My aunt Trudy is good friend's with Kyle and asked him he would make a visit to see Jay. Jess was fighting for her life at the time and he said seeing Kyle was one of the only things that made him smile lol. Now that's a true Ute fan!
Braxton and Jack being destructive.
Getting some GOOD news about Jess!

Classic Jay-face.

We spent a lot, and I do mean a lot of time in the ICU waiting room. We had air mattresses set. up.

Paging Dr. J!

Ely and Jack bonded.

Bath time!
Finally home! It was miraculous that she was alive, much less home a week later. I was so grateful that I was able to see her home. I sure do love you Bunny!
2 comments:
We too, are so thankful for Jessica's recovery! You are a very special cousin to be such a support!
So glad she's okay! Scary!
Post a Comment