November 22, 2010

Jack's Party

I was soooo sick last year, being pregnant, on Jack's birthday, so he didn't get a party. I felt he got sort of jipped. He loves Elmo, so we had an Elmo birthday party for him. We are still getting to know people down here, so it was small, but he had fun. Thanks so much to everyone that came!

Helping me make the cake....
I wish I could take credit for the amazing frosting job here... but that was the talent of our friend, Sofia :)

Jack LOVES Chase ;)

He loves singing "Happy Birthday". He sang along with us... he thought it was pretty cool that we were singing to him though.
YUMMMY!!!




2 comments:

Brie Wheelwright said...

Sorry we missed it! I would have much rather been there than at home stuck in bed. Happy Birthday, Jack!

Matt Miller said...

So cute. We'll have to make some Elmo cupcakes if we come for Christmas. Hannah and Sam love Elmo too!