December 1, 2011

Christmas FHE, Santa comes early...again, Cinnamon Rolls

In our Primary they had a sharing time where they made little baby Jesus' and put him in a manger. It was so cute and they had a few left over so I took a couple home and used them for our FHE. The kids loved them. Reese, of course, kissed the baby. I tried in very simple terms to explain the story of Jesus' birth and expressed to Jack that Christmas was about celebrating Jesus' birthday! He loves to celebrate birthdays so this was talking his language.





Santa came early this year again, he just didn't think Jack and Reese's roller-coaster would fit in our suitcases. He even left them a letter this year. They loved it!


Our ward party was before the kids and I headed to Utah so we were all able to go. It's rare that all of us are ready and so I took advantage and took a couple of pictures...

I love this one... they look like they are posing and I'm asking them to be very serious.

Our amazing neighbor brought over homemade maple cinnamon rolls, HOT! Oh wow... they were so amazing that we finished off all six of them in one night. Jack was licking them before I could even set them on the table.

Bonus... I just thought this was so cute of Reese.


3 comments:

Matt Miller said...

It looks like you have little models. That last picture of Reese is so beautiful!

Matt Miller said...

Your kids look like magazine models. That last one of Reese is stunning. Like her Mama!

Matt Miller said...

Your kids look like magazine models. That last one of Reese is stunning. Like her Mama!