Happy birthday to Jason!!! We celebrated Jason's 25th birthday last week doing all sorts of stuff, some with family and some with just us. (Rodizo Grill, Batman Dark Knight, 2 birthday cakes, The Bombay House, Coldstone Ice cream, He got sick from eating so much, home made Japanese food, and of course presents.)
Feel the birthday love... ! Here we are getting ready to go out and celebrate.
Jason still enjoys getting fun (kid) gifts. ;) He wants to stray away from getting socks or other boring things, so I got him this remote control helipcoter. I love that he loves stuff like this because I know he'll love playing with our kids. He's going to make the greatest dad. He is already a pro at flying this little chopper around.
Jason still enjoys getting fun (kid) gifts. ;) He wants to stray away from getting socks or other boring things, so I got him this remote control helipcoter. I love that he loves stuff like this because I know he'll love playing with our kids. He's going to make the greatest dad. He is already a pro at flying this little chopper around.
7 comments:
That cake looks amazing. That is what i like, no frosting and yucky stuff, not when you can have something like that. :D
Happy Birthday Jason. We need to hang out sometime.
Hey you two!! Congratulations on the baby and the birthday! You guy are so awesome. Hope to see you soon.
That helicopter looks awesome!!! Sounds like you had a great b-day Jason, sorry we couldn't be there with you guys! We love you tons and miss you guys! Jess & Trev
Happy Birthday Jason! We hope to see you guys soon!
25 is getting up there my man! j/k. I remember when it was my 25 birthday Jess called my party the Quarter Century Celebration. haha.. see you soon! I got you a special mug as a present.
Gosh jas your getting old!! jk It was so good to see you guys, i MISS YOU - lets play!! shelbs
Happy Birthday Jason didn't even know it was your birthday sorry. Doug would love the helicopter too does he like it??
Post a Comment