Jason will probably kill me for doing this but I just need to brag about my husband for a sec... Jason is definitely one of those guys that what you see is what you get... he is just as kind and compassionate as he seems. This has definitely come to light for me over these last several months while being pregnant. The girl usually gets the majority of the attention and sympathy when pregnant... which we totally deserve ;)... but I need to give good ol' Jasey Boy a little credit here. I think most girls wonder how their husband will be when they are pregnant... will he be kind and considerate, sensitive and helpful??? Well, Jason has surpassed all of my expectations.
He has been the picturesque husband and has served me endlessly. He has waited on me hand and foot-- back rubs, laundry, cleaning-- sensitive during my break-downs and always getting excited when I ask him to feel the baby move (I'm sure he's thinking... ok it feels exactly the same every time).
Getting up late to rub my legs during those horrendous leg cramps and waking up early with me to get my food ready for the day... yup... he is pretty perfect. Jason hasn't even missed a single doctor's appointment (and I've given him lots of outs!). None of this even includes the first three and half months when I was so sick I wanted to die and was pretty sure the baby was on it's way to killing me himself. There was Jason letting me cry for the fifth time that day while rubbing my back and holding my hair back while I threw up for the umpteenth time.
You truly do love those whom you serve and also love those who serve you. I can't imagine what I did to get someone as amazing as Jason. He is the most incredible man I know and I feel eternally grateful to my Father in Heaven for him. I love you babe-- don't erase this, k! :)
August 7, 2008
Allow me to brag....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You're welcome for meeting him through me :). Or was it the other way around???
We Love Jason!
Oh Jas, you are pretty perfect! Good job! Keep up the good work on those all nighters that you will soon be having. JK it's all worth it. We love you like another son and can't wait to be double grandparents. We don't have to tell the other grandparents about that.
T
oh bunny what a good wife for saying that and major props Jason for waiting on her hand and foot. she deserves it!! :)
love you guys.
Laura!! Hello darling. It has been soooo long. I have missed you! You look gorgeous and I am so glad to hear that you have found a man who deserves you! Congrats on the baby...you are going to be such a wonderful mom. I love that you have a blog so that we can keep in touch better. I am going to be in Utah for like a month, so we have to get together sometime.
So cute! Jason- you can't ever delete this because it is the sweetest thing ever! You are such a cute couple and we can't wait to see your little baby boy..
Jason what a great husband you are. You do have to put up with a lot. Just kidding Laura Love Ya
Gosh I haven't been rude to you for a while.
This is awesome! I loved reading it...it brought me back to when I was prego:) We think you both are great and we loved having Jason as a home teacher, he truly is genuine...you both are:)
Hey! I know you gave me your blog address forever ago, but I just found it! Yay. Jason, what a sweetheart you are to her. And Laura, I want updated pregnancy pics. We miss you guys and can't wait to see Baby Miler.
Love ya,
Brie
Post a Comment