January 5, 2009

Jack's First Christmas!!

Jack's first Christmas was quite eventful... lots of sleeping and crying ;)  Thanks G'ma Trud for the cutest Christmas outfit!













                       



5 comments:

Fun Fantastic Family said...

Oh bunny his little outfits are soo cute. Jack you be nice to mommy :)

Jess said...

We definately want to be able to read your blog so here is my email address

Piddy10@hotmail.com

Thanks, I'm glad you guys had an awesome Christmas!! You're little guy is so cute!

Anonymous said...

How cute Jack looks in red & white!!! looks like a little elf...hahahaha...

Do you know that Sorensen will be a dad to? awesome!!!

Wuou!...i realized that we are the only couple in our ward with no kiddos yet and all my friends are parents already!!! mmm.... I think we have to work on that with Julio...jajajaja... he called last week and probably will be at home at the end of this month!! bakán! I miss him a ton...

Anonymous said...

oh yes!

my email is

pdrrl@hotmail.com

don´t forget to add my in your blogs contacts!!!

Matt Miller said...

Too cute. I love the red and white. You could just eat him. Like a candy cane. He looks like a little man in jeans!!! They grow up soooo fast.