December 24, 2008

Jack's Blessing!!

We are so blessed to have so many great people in our lives--

Thanks to everyone who came to Jack's blessing.  It was such a great day.  Jason gave him such a beautiful blessing; I truly feel so blessed to have such a great husband who is in tune with the Spirit.  

4 comments:

Trevor-Jessica Summerhays said...

I love the photos! We were so sad we couldn't be there for Jack's blessing but we're super excited to see him next week!

Anonymous said...

Holly Cow! X-mas is over already, Jack had his blessing also and new year is just right in the next corner! the year run so fast lately!!!

I was watching Jack´s video and the pic with his crazy hair to... fun!


I am happy for you guys! hope this 2009 will be better than 2008 and all your wishes, dreams and goals will come true!

Jason, remember your spanish practices!!!

Courtney Fulford said...

Love the new pictures! Laur, you look fantastic!! A natural mom! Love ya'll!!

Marla said...

Laura Lee, I love looking at your blog. Jack is so precious. I know your mom and dad have to be crazy in love with him. Your grandaddy(Uncle Bert)did a great job picking out a beautiful baby for you. I hope he grows up to have some of the Willis traits in him. Kiss him for all your Harkers Island family ~ X0X0