I just can't believe Jack is three months old!! I know I say that every month and will probably continue to say it, but WOW!
He smiles so big now and laughs... mostly at Jason ;) (see below for a pic and short video). I feel so blessed to be able to stay home with him and see what new things he does each day.
11 comments:
HOLY COW LAURA! He is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. He looks so much like you laura, for reals. SO cute.
lets get together soon!
Oh My Gosh. He is too cute. I love the little video of him laughing. Those are the sweetest sounds ever. They melt my heart.
HOLY CRAP...HE IS A-DOR-ABLE!!!I NEED TO SEE HIM ASAP!
So darling! He is getting so big!
Jack is getting so big! He is SO CUTE! I am so glad you guys posted more photos! I love the video of Jack laughing and smiling!
NO WAY! 3 months already! I can't believe how fast time flies. We need to come visit him soon, the Costco register line is not an official meeting place. :)
wow He still is as cute as ever. Jace good job with teaching your boy to love music. my boys love it too. maybe he could be in the band one day with Ciaran Cabhan and Elle. love you guys a ton.
love,
kimmie
Man your little Jack is adorable too. Thanks for all your nice comments they were so sweet. I took the pictures of Landon, I have been playing around with my camera a little. I think that Jack and Landon are meant to be buddies too. Can't wait to get together.
I can't believe he's already 3 months!! Boy does time fly. He is an absolute doll, you just want to kiss those cheeks off!
Great pics! I love that boy!
Jack is becoming an old man!
Post a Comment