A bunch of us decided to take our kids to Free Zoo Day... it was seriously crazy with all the mom's and strollers, but we had so much fun being out of the house with friends and family.
Don't Jack and Ely look excited!??
I LOVE the elephants!! I took an emotion class at the U where we had an animal day and we learned that elephants are very intelligent and they show empathy and love towards their herd...very cool. We all had a great time-- especially Jack who slept 99% of the time!
7 comments:
yes we did all have a fun time. thanks so much for going with me. i thought i would be going a lone but wow quite different. thanks for all your support and love
kimmie
How fun! I wish I could be there with you guys.
Oh I wish I could have been there! I hope you guys don't do everything on Wednesday! I'll never get to go! You guys were taking over that zoo!
That looks like it was so much fun! I love seeing new photos of you guys!
hello!! It is so fun to go throught your blog, I always enjoy the things you do and your family as well...
don´t forget to sign something in my blog and watch what is going on in my life lately...
ton of kisses to Jack from his chilean aunt
Awwww...that looks so fun. We have a free zoo day coming up out here, too! We're going to totally go (if it's not too freezing here!) :) Love you guys!
Bunny I sure do like me some free zoo days :) lol. Jack looks like he really liked it?
Post a Comment