Our little one... The ultrasound tech said at this point it looks just like a little gummy bear because it just has little nubs as arms and legs (which apparently start to form in about a week). Amazing something so tiny can make someone so sick! It was cool to be able to see it though, we didn't get an early ultrasound like this with Jack.
9 comments:
oh my goodness. i'm so excited for you guys. you have no idea...it's so worth being sick..right. :D
i wish you lived closer, i'd watch your little jack for ya. love ya.
i am so happy for you guys but so so sad you are sick. that is not fair for you but hopefully it will end soon and then you get a cute baby forever from it.
Kimmi
Yay! Hopefully you'll get better soon and we can get together more. I wish we were closer so I could help with Jack!
I am dying! How excited are you? We had a picture like this when Esley was 9 weeks old. I had it on the fridge and it looked like he was just some tropical storm in the middle of the ocean. I am sooo excited for you guys!
Wait.. you're pregnant?! Yeah..that's so exciting! Congratulations!
What the heck it this!!!! You need to e-mail me girl. We're coming down in two weeks so I need your info and I'll come see you.
We are so excited for you guys! Jack is going to be such a great big brother! We miss you guys tons; love you guys!
again? my goodness!!! congrats to both of you!!!!
Well it's December and I am just barely catching up on your blog. Well that'll teach me to check on it more frequently! Congratulations!!! Hey if there's any couple that is ready it is you guys! With all of the moving that you've done, super mom and super law school dad etc. We are so happy for you guys! Let us know if you already found out the gender! :)
Post a Comment