It's finally starting to cool down a little here... meaning it's now 95* so it's tolerable outside. So here comes the good weather for us and the crappy weather for Utah... come on down!!!!!!!
Also, as most of you know (because i'm such a baby about it) we have had scorpions! AHHHH! I decided the reason they are so freaky (besides the fact that they are totally gross looking, have pinchers, and a stinger) is because we don't have them in Utah. You picture them being in the middle of the desert (yes, I know i'm in the middle of the desert) but the homes and palm trees are deceiving to this fact. We have found two in the house and SEVERAL on our property. Jason, being the good and protective husband and father that he is has become a self-proclamed "Scorpion Slayer". He is pretty good at it too. He will say, "OK babe I'm going to go out and do some killing", then he'll grab his black light (they glow in the dark and are visible with a black light, ewwwww) and his Moses Stick (it's a large staff that was left in the garage that we now know the purpose for) and he will go "hunting". It's quite a funny sight (see picture below).
Some of you have asked to see some video of Jack so here are a couple of videos. My baby is so big! Bye for now!
Swimming!
EWW... I can't even scroll down this far because I can't even look at it!!!!
My Scorpion Slayer!
This is how he wakes up.... most of the time. So cute :)
8 comments:
Oh bunny that video is so funny lol ahhh cant wait to see you. just counting down the days(T minus six days).Jay says the scorpian is pretty cool he wants one and I said "then your Big black cockroachs would get jealous." lol eeewww.
love us
Scorpions that is just nuts, I am such a wuss when it comes to bugs and crawly creatures.
Your babe is so sweet, how is school going for Jason? Do you feel like your getting settled?
Ahhhh I hate scorpions too! I hate to break it to you but you guys get big tarantulas as well, icky. Kiley's mom has a service come out and take care of them on her property. I love the swimming pool video, Jack is so adorable! I laughed when I saw the first pic because we had that same pool when Keagan was a baby. Luv it. Miss you!
I love the new photos of Jack; he is getting so big! I can't believe he'll be 1 in less than a month!!! It sounds like you guys are enjoying Arizona, besides the scorpions, but at least Jason has a new hobby! JK We miss you guys!
awwww.jack is so cute.
ewwww. the scorpions are not!
Holy Cow! He is so big now! What a cutie! Miss you guys!
More video of Jack please. Omg, his hair has grown so much. Miss you sooooo much!
T
For some reason your blog isn't coming up on my reader. i have no idea when you update it. I've heard about the scorpions here, but I haven't seen any. Maybe you should talk to your landlord and see if they will spray? That has got to be so frustrating.
Post a Comment