November 7, 2009

Happy FIRST Birthday Jack!!!!!

Jack celebrated his first birthday on Tuesday. My baby is ONE!!!!! Really, I can't believe it. Where did the time go????? I had to reflect back a little... he was only three days old here. Awwwww... my sweet baby.


My mom and Caroline came down for his big day and it was so fun having them here. He got some great presents, cards, and gift cards. THANKS EVERYONE!! He got a monster birthday cake. He sat and starred at the cake for a good ten minutes. I was worried it was going to be a very uneventful birthday cake experience, but Jason took charge and dipped Jack's hands in it and made him lick the frosting. Once he got a taste he wasn't so reserved.

A little monster birthday cake
I really wasn't too sure if he was going to even try it :/
Finally, he tasted a little...
Hmmmm....

Not too bad...
YUM!
He liked feeding Jason the best, though.
All done!

My mom did his birthday table.
Opening presents...
A walker toy!!! He LOVED it! He got right up and started pushing it.



6 comments:

Tayna said...

Aahhhhhhhhh! Where did the time go? He is so dang cute, I love the mess he made, were his eyes glazed over from all the sugar when he was done? Such an adorable cake and little buddy too!!

Trevor-Jessica Summerhays said...

I can't believe how big Jack is getting! I love the green frosting that was on the cake; that made the photos look so great. I'm so glad Jack had a fun first birthday!

Matt Miller said...

So cute! I love the body-covered-in-frosting pic!

The Barrick's said...

laura that is so cute. i just love that little guy, he looks so big, i miss you guys.

Fun Fantastic Family said...

Hahahahah. oh man bunny that is so funny. Those pictures are sooo cute. Ah I cant wait to see you guys.
love ya

n.davis said...

hahahaha, i love him! i love that the cake slowly moved from his face to entire body!! hhaha! i can't believe it's been a year!