
Today Jason and I are celebrating our 4 year anniversary!!! I seriously can't believe it has been 4 years. I am so incredibly grateful to my Father in Heaven for an amazing husband and father to our son (and little one on the way). Thanks for all of the help while I've been sick babe. He gets up with Jack every morning so I can sleep; plus a million other things... he's only in Law School...ya know, he doesn't have much on his plate. :/
We have had a really great and crazy year... in the last year (and two weeks) we have had a baby, moved three times, started grad school, and have another baby on the way... that's a lot of change in a year. Thankfully, I think it has brought us closer.
Happy Anniversary Sweets!! :)
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You two are a beautiful couple...I'm glad you're having another babe, you make beautiful kids. I hope it's a girl, haha. I can't even imagine how beautiful your girls will be.
Congrats! You guys are so great together; I'm so happy you guys have each other to go through life's adventures. We love you guys tons and hope you guys have a wonderful anniversary.
Happy Anniversary! We love you guys. --Matt & SalleeAnn
Woo Hoo Four years! Good job guys. Next year for Year 5- we all go to Cabo. Or Powerhouse. Same thing.
Aaahhh four years already!?!?! You guys are the cutest couple, I'm so glad you found your Prince Charming. :) Hope your feelin better, we had to push our visit back to the begining of January. I'll call you when we are coming down.
Post a Comment