We were fortunate to tag along on Trudy and Lex's trip to beautiful Coronado over Jason's Spring Break. San Diego is only like 5 and 1/2 hours away for us, so it worked out great as a little vacation!!! Thanks for letting us come, we had so much fun!!
I fell in love with this hotel when I was 15!! The beautiful Hotel Del Coronado... it has a total "presence" about it.
I love this picture :)
Beach Bums.. you can see my large tummy in this one.
We rented these fun bikes and went along the beach...
Jack looked so cute in his little helmet and he loved to ring the bell.
We even got to see Arch, Kiley, Nick, Kenna, and Cam!
Beautiful La Jolla
He wouldn't take these sun glasses off.
5 comments:
Oh so fun! I love the photos of Jack; especially the one of him with his hands up and the one with him in the sunglasses. The videos are also so cute!
I love Jack's sunglasses and that he kept heading for the freezing cold water!! I am in love with Hotel Del! We went there all growing up and then on our honeymoon! You are right it has such a presence. I love your cute baby bump, you are beautiful pregnant!
These photos are PRICELESS of little Jack at the beach! SO glad you guys got a little vacation. You DESERVE IT!
Also... Laura you are so cute! I was telling Trevor you can barely even tell you are pregnant! When I end up having kids I hope I look as good pregnant as you do!!!
How fun!! I need to keep that hotel in mind for whenever we can get away. :) Jack is seriously such a stud and what a water baby!!
Post a Comment