June 24, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I'm pretty sure there are few kids out there as lucky as mine :)

Jason has surpassed all of my expectations in being a daddy to my babies. He is super fun and incredibly involved in the whole parenting process. I really get emotional when I think about how amazing he is with Jack and, now, with Reese. Thanks for being such a great daddy Jase!

Jack's card to Jason... trying to trace a 1 1/2 year old's hands was a joke... cute non the less :)
This is how Jason spent Father's day with Jack
.... and this is how he spent Father's Day with Reese :)




1 comments:

n.davis said...

oh my gosh, i cant get enough of your kids..keep these pics coming. haha. i miss you guys so much. i do have stuff to send you, but i am not sure if i should send it or wait. aren't you guys coming up pretty soon? i can't wait to see jack and to meet reese. You both are amazing parents!