June 24, 2010

One month and counting....

Well our little girl is ONE month old today!!! Wow... where did that time go. I was a little more prepared for how fast the time would go with Reese, because of how it has flown by with Jack. I get those "baby blues" after having my babies and I always get super sad that it goes so fast... but, our little Reese has sure been a sweet girl and brought us a lot of joy. Here are a bunch of pictures of the last month and, mostly, her little one-month "photo shoot" from today :).

Jack has realized that Reese is not going anywhere and I'm pretty sure he preferred her as a visitor... he's warming up though :). He'll pat the bed, crib, or swing and say, "Baby, baby, baby", meaning will you please put her there now. Jason and I have made a really big effort to spend lots and lots of time with just Jack. We'll put Reese in our room and make sure he has lots of attention without her around at all. Yesterday she was crying and he said, "Baby!" and he rushed into the room; I snuck in after him to see him giving Reese a big kiss and talking to her... it melted me heart.

How blessed we are to have these sweet little ones in our home!

Things we've learned about our little Reese so far...
1) She is very aggressive and knows what she wants!
2) She loves to be snuggled!
3) When she is upset she'll let you know by a little squak (like a bird)... this is her warning before she starts screaming!
4) She is very sweet. Jason can't get over how sweet she is.




ONE MONTH OLD!!
Our beautiful little girl... I think she's going have Jason's blue eyes.
This fun outfit was from a cute girl in my ward that just had twin boys!

Sweet Jack giving kisses
This one cracked me up of them looking at each other... the look on Jack's face is the best.
Ahhhh... so sweet.


A few of the past month...
We crack up at how she prefers to sleep... feet clear up under her arms :) Probably how she was positioned in my tummy.
I fell asleep with her and Jason took this picture... it looks like she's smiling :)

She is a SNUGGLER!!!! Even in the hospital she wanted to be snuggled... she wanted nothing to do with her bed. We're in trouble.

These were some pictures Jason took of Reese and I

3 comments:

Curtis and Windy Olson said...

Laura, I love all the pictures. Jason takes great pics. Could you look any skinner or prettier, You look great!! I hope I bounce back that quickly with my second. Reese is so beautiful and sweet. Jack is so handsome! That is great you guys are making time for just him to make sure he always feels just as special.

Brie Wheelwright said...

I LOVE those pictures. Be sure to tell Jason he'll be doing my baby's newborn shots :) He did a great job, and you both look absolutely adorable.

Gunnar and Brittney said...

Laura! Love all the pics! You and her are so beautiful!
-Brittney