July 20, 2010

Random pics from our Utah trip

Here are some pics from our trip to Utah. It's so much fun getting together with all of my cousins and their kids because they are all around the same age.

This picture is priceless! COUSINS: Jace- 14 months, Jack- 20 months, Braxton- 20 months and Ely- 29 months. (this is just a few of this group that are all about the same age!)

Weber State Fireworks!
Reese and Grandpa
This was the night before we left and Jack was so funny... he never just sits and chills like this.

Jack and Ely... they played so cute together.
Playing at the pool...
Little Aynslee (another of Jack's cousin that's his age). Look at those blue eyes!
Jack's girlfriend Jadyn... I think they make a pretty cute couple.
This is Jade's cute mommy, Jazi!

Brie, Cam and Elle
Ely
Playing at the park...

2 comments:

ed and brooke said...

The green! My gosh. I don't think I would have left if I was there this summer. Cute pictures of you guys.

Fun Fantastic Family said...

I love those pictures! You can see my feelings toward having to take the bar in the middle of summer in that picture of us at the fireworks. haha

Can't wait for you guys to get here! Saturday? woo hoo!!!