Reese was blessed on July 11th at my parent's ward. Jason gave her such a beautiful blessing. It was such a perfect day... so many of our family and friends came to support us. My parents were nice enough to let us have the luncheon at their home. My dad works so hard on their beautiful yard so I was glad people got to see it.
Our Family


She was such an angel! She looked so beautiful in her blessing dress.







7 comments:
It was so much fun to meet Reese! What a beautiful little girl. Jason gave a beautiful blessing too. Thanks for letting us come. You have the cutest family!
Laura you guys are SO cute!! Reese is so beautiful and I love that name. You look amazing too by the way, holy smokes! Hope you guys are doing well. You look so happy and like you're having a great summer. Maybe we can run into you guys at Christmas sometime! Scott says hi and to tell Jason hi!
Bunny those are soo cute! You can come home now!! :)
Hey Jason, I was checking out John and Amanda's blog and I came across yours. Congrats on the new baby and incredible/beautiful family. Not to mention law school! Keep it up bro! And good luck finishing up school.
Dan Clark
wow jason she is beautiful!!!
Laura Reese is SO beautiful!!! And Jack..... what a handsome little guy!! You have a beautiful family! Tell your mom and dad hello and we love and miss you all!!!
This little girl is una dulzura!!!
Post a Comment