My little sister got married in December! Can I just say how weird that is!!!?? She is 9 years younger than I am and I remember, very clearly, when she was born, took her first steps, first day of school, etc.... I feel very old (let's not mention that 4-- count them 4-- woman in the temple asked if I was her mom!!!!!!!) Anyway, I'm thrilled my baby sister found someone that just adores her and makes her so happy.
The night she took out her endowments... I was so proud of her.
Decorating the church.... these pictures make me laugh so hard, because it was a MISERABLE day!!! It was a total blizzard outside and stress was high... it turned out SO beautiful though, I wish I had pictures of how it looked all done.
Wedding Day!
Mr. and Mrs. Jensen!





3 comments:
I can't believe she is old enough to get married! She is a beautiful bride! She is so lucky to have such a talented family to help with her wedding! Congrats to her! PS Love LOVE the new family photo of you guys!!!
Such beautiful pics. Weddings are so much work!!
Love all the updates! Look like you guys have been busy, and having fun. I love your top picture of your adorable family!
Post a Comment