January 25, 2011

New Year 2011!!!

Happy New Year 2011!! We've had so many things to be grateful for this last year. Our little Reese joined our family. She is a such a sweet little girl and we are so happy to have her. Jack turned 2 and he keeps us laughing every day. Also, my bff and conveniently my cousin, Jess aka Bunny, survived against all odds after delivering a 20 week old baby angel boy, having internal bleeding, and having her heart stop. We are beyond grateful she survived and is doing so well. We look forward to this new year and, as Jason always says, "accomplishing our goals" :).


We celebrated New Year's eve at the Tracy's and, as always, it was party! Lots of games and lots of food.

Cris and Kiley
Little Reese
Bunny, Jace, Trudy and Riley

Reese and Angie


Kenna, me and Bunny
Playing a new game "Jelly Boy" -- hilarious.

New Year's Day breakfast
Best Buds
Night Night Reese... she was partied out.

1 comments:

Matt Miller said...

I love how you looked back on the year and reviewed your blessings! I need to do that more--and more often! It made me think of those blessings from 010 (yes, I'm trying to get people to call it Oh-Ten, with little success). I also found it interesting to reflect on all the the hard stuff we "survived" that helped us grow stronger!