November 11, 2011

Blakey visits

My cousin Blake came to visit us in November. He is so much fun to have around and a total bonus is that Reese loves him and he puts her under a spell of happiness! :) I kid... kind of... seriously while he was here and for over a month after he left she was so pleasant and happy! I told him he is moving in with us.

We did some shopping and eating and mostly just enjoyed the nice AZ weather.

This is a yummy little restaurant called Joe's Farm Grill and it was on Diners Drive-in's and Dive's.
Right next door is this coffee shop/cupcake place that won the Food Network's "Cupcake Wars". I pretty much keep them in business. They are heavenly!


We went to the Phoenix Zoo. It is actually a really fun zoo.

I made some Indian Food.

Here is a local dog park that we went too. The kids loved watching the dogs run in and out of the pond.



1 comments:

Matt Miller said...

Impressive Indian Food. Send your recipe!