September 10, 2011

It's been a long time...

It's been a long time since I posted anything and actually a lot has happend so slowly I'm going to try and update here...

These are just some random photos from the end of our summer... maybe our last summer here in Arizona.




Jack looked so handsome before church so I just had to take a picture of him. He looks so grown up.

Jack thought this little toy was really funny... when I told him it was called a "JACK-in-the-box" he thought that was very silly.



Reese's hair is long enough for pig tails now... she looks so cute.


Can you find Reese???

These gosh Da@#! scorpions. I sure do HATE them!!!!!!!!! We've had quite a few in our house this year.


We were trying to teach Jack about money and earning money. We got him this piggy bank and he thought it was so cool and kept wanting to "give the piggy monies". He would say, "mommy do you have any monies". I'd have him do a few things to help out and then reward him.

I had a very short trip to Utah to help Jess & Jay. I didn't have my kids and that was SO strange traveling and spending two whole days without them. It was really fun seeing my family though.


Wherever Jason is Reese will lay on him, by him or sit with him... it is so cute.

They love their blankets.

0 comments: