We will be making our blog private so please let us know your email address so we can add you to our list!
August 19, 2008
Keep out the strangers!
Posted by Jason and Laura at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{OUR family BLOG}
We will be making our blog private so please let us know your email address so we can add you to our list!
Posted by Jason and Laura at 9:41 AM
17 comments:
nikkisheaj@gmail.com
I am pretty sure i want to do the same thing pretty soon.
Add us, we both love looking at your blog.
chris and nikki davis
Oh no bunny now we will never get to see your blog :(
Hey bro I sent you an email of the email address to send our invite to :) -Jess
Count us in! theutahman@gmail.com ... Thanks guys!
ok..so do you guys have freaky stories about weird people too? everyone is going private..I'm missing something here!
We had to go private too. Its just that I had an interview for a job at the TSA (Transportation Security Administration) and the interviewer mentioned that she did a google search on me trying to find evidence of professional accomplishment and found my blog instead. I never got a call back.
What kind of government agency hires based on the results of a Google search? I guess that is how the administration finds their attorneys.
btw- i have no idea what your email address is buddy... but add us for sure.
jrichards819@gmail.com
lextracy2000@yahoo.com
Keep us in. btw love your lock. That's amazing.LOL
T
Can't me in dear. I want to keep up on all your news. heatherbrady5@gmail.com
don't forget us! armjo1@gmail.com
Don't forget me!
whitney_sansom@hotmail.com
I don't want to be left in the cold (especially after the wee one arrives). You have my email, be sure to include me.
Kristen
Laura I hope you will include me on your blog . Theresa B.
Hey guys, I'm Brieann, Arch and Kiley's neice. I found your blog through Trudy and like to check it out sometimes. Add me to the list if you want. brieannp@hotmail.com
marcijoy@hotmail.com
This is Dan and Marci Clark. It's been fun to see how you guys are doing via blog!
Hey Lar did you guys go private or have you just not been adding anything. My email is
kimmidesmond@yahoo.com
Congratulations!!! I watched your first few days video and bawled my eyes out (out of happiness of course:)! He is so handsome- I mean really handsome. Hope I get to see him in person soon! Love you, Kristin (Alley)
P.S.
My email is krcarver@weber.k12.ut.us
Post a Comment