December 11, 2008

Baby Braxton

We wanted to Congratulate my cousin Blake and his wife Emily on their beautiful baby boy, Braxton! He is a doll!! Emily and I like to believe that Jack and Braxton were little buddies in Heaven (they are exactly 5 weeks apart). So we think Jack was pretty excited his friend decided to join him here on earth-- don't let his sleeping through the whole first meeting fool you :).

In my family we are very, very close to our cousins. We really are like brothers and sisters so it is so fun that now we are all having babies together. We found out over Thanksgiving that my cousin Jess is also having a boy, due in May, and I was so excited to hear the news that I was jumping up an down in the street in my bare feet. We know that Jack, Braxton, and little Jace will be the best of friends... probably little terrors :)

3 comments:

Doug & Angie Gray said...

Can you belive how much difference a month makes Jack looks so much bigger. I hate that.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Jack has only one month but close to his cousin looks older!!!! I love his hair... (well, what he has hahaha)... looks like a grumpy grandpa...hahahaha....

Fun Fantastic Family said...

Little terrors is right! We got another ultra sound today and it was awesome!