December 22, 2008

Some random stuff...

Jason did his hair :)  So funny.
Look at my chunky little man!!  


He's getting rolly polly and it's so cute!!  

Ok the greatest thing in the world is seeing them smile!  I got this on video at 4 am!  It is seriously the cutest thing you'll ever see... I just watch it over and over and it just makes me happy everytime.

6 comments:

SHELBYand LANDON said...

Laura, that is the cutest hair do, and the most adorable video. You are so dang cute!! Thanks agian for letting us come to the blessing, it was so good to see you!! Love ya, shelbs

n.davis said...

He is so sweet! Those little smiles just melt my heart. haha. And I have to say, you look amazing.

Trevor-Jessica Summerhays said...

I love the way Jason did Jack's hair!!! Awesome :) I love the video with Jack smiling! It is so cute. I can't wait to see him!

Trevor-Jessica Summerhays said...

I love the new photos on the side of the blog too; so cute! Laura, you look great!

John, Amanda and Clara said...

Mom is feeding him good! We still need to come and visit! I wish we were able to come to the blessing, but we were out of town! Cute pics

Fun Fantastic Family said...

oh bunny he is soo cute. I loved his outfit for the blessing!! love that guitar pic. wow he is soo cute. love ya