Clay, Kenna, Jason, Nick, Mae, and Shelbs at Six Flags!
Jason and Shelb-- gearing up for a bike ride
Our little family
Lex and his beautiful smore...Mmmmm!
Beach time
Shelby, Mae, Elle, Nick and Trudy enjoying the sun
Doesn't he look so cute!?
Easter time!
Ok, I know he's mine but isn't he is so cute in his little Easter outfit!?
Jack, me, and McKenna
We had such a blast in sunny CALIFORNIA this last week!! We went to Six Flags, rode bikes down to the beach where we had a bbq and smores, went shopping at H&M, and ate amazing food-- homemade pesto, flank steak, cookies, scones and cinnamon roles... needless to say, I'm on a major diet now ;)
Jack enjoyed his first Easter (he looked soooo cute in his Easter outfit...thanks mom for getting it for him) and also his first trip to the beach. It was so funny to see him in his swimming trunks, rash guard, flip flops and hat... people were pointing and saying, "oh he is so cute" (I'm a proud mama). We drove to Cali and he didn't cry at all there or back... 13 hours each way!! Jason enjoyed driving my uncles new BMW down windy roads and throwing everyone in the freezing cold pool and we all enjoyed being with great friends and family.
Thanks so much Trudy and Lex for letting our little family tag a long and thanks a ton Trudy for watching Jack for us while we went to Six Flags. Thanks Arch, Kiley and family for letting all of us stay at your beautiful home and for your help with Jack.
We want to come back soon!!
8 comments:
I am so very glad that you posted more photos of Jack. I have been wanting to see new photos so bad!!! I love Jack's Easter outfit! He is getting so big. He is so cute in his beach outfit too! If you have any more photos you should email some to me... I can't get enough! We are glad you guys had fun in California; we love you guys!
Those were some very cute pictures! I loved his Easter outfit and his beach outfit, he sure is a cute little guy! It's amazing how fast they grow isn't it? I'm glad to hear you guys had a wonderful Easter!
I LOVE the picture of him in his bumbo on the kitchen counter. HOW CUTE!! What a fun trip!!
How fun! I'm jealous that you went and played in the sun. I need some serious beach time. :) Jack is so dang cute, how is that oil working for you? Just curious if it's helped or not.
That sounds like so much fun. We were in Orange County just a few weeks ago. I love the weather there! We have a new blogsite www.kandmark.blogspot.com
Sooo fun Memories are precious because no one can ever take them away. They become more precious as I have lost dad. We had a great time and are so glad that you and JASON were able to share this time with us. Great pics. I love the one of Jack on the counter too.
Lovge you
T
He is the cutest ever! Can I come next time?
Oh bunny Jack look so handsome in his easter outfit..sooo cute. ah how fun. We need jay and jason to have a practice in caly so we can live there. that would be awesome!!
Post a Comment