March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

    Happy St. Patty's Day!

How can you resist.... :)

9 comments:

Trevor-Jessica Summerhays said...

He is so adorable!!! I can't believe how much he has changed since we visited in January. I love his shirt!

n.davis said...

really, you can't resist that..he is so cute. I want us to have a girl so they can date. haha.

Anonymous said...

Thanks goodness he is not in Chile!!! he can be a "Pokemón" between the kiddos in here!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I say this for his hair style ...

recently emerged in Chile a weird fashion among the youth, they are called "hurbans tribes" and they distinguished by how they dress, talk and their hair style. So, that why my comment about Jack, by his hairstyle he belonged to pokemones ... hahahahaha...

so riko this boy...podría comérmelo a besos!!!

Matt Miller said...

Too flippin' cute.

SHELBYand LANDON said...

That is so cute laur!! Cant wait to watch him, Im so excited!!

Tayna said...

Too cute, and you can't resist a face like that! I have your oil ready for you by the way. Let me know when you want to get it, I can meet you or whatev.

Tayna said...

Laura- Thanks for stopping by! I hope that oil works for your sweet chub chub. I put some on Rykers head again and just left it for a while and it is seriously almost gone! Anyway, you are awesome, you definately need to come hang out when you get stir crazy in your little apt. okay. Let me know how things go with my little concoction, if all is well maybe I'll use you as a testimonial on my website when I get it up and running. :)

Cris said...

It reminds me of the things we had to put Jessica in so that she couldn't get to her stitches on her face. It is so hard. But they adjust and handle it better than the mom.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chicos!!! long time I haven´t have news or pics from Jack...I can see you´re so bussy...ha?!!!