Baby Jace arrived on Friday afternoon. 7 pounds 2 ounces and 20 inches long. He is a tiny little thing with lots of dark hair. Congratulations to my Bunny and Jay! He is so beautiful you just can't help but be happy when you see him. We love you guys so much there just aren't words to describe it. We're so happy that Jack's third amigo has arrived safe and sound :). We have been joking around at the hospital that in about a year no one is going to invite Jess, Emily, or me to anything because our sweet little boys (Jace, Braxton, and Jack) will have probably turned into little terrors by then... we can't wait :).
Next, my baby Jack turned 6 months old yesterday!! Ahhhh... slow down!! :) He is so cute... he's starting to really become a little chatter box... instead of cooing he screams and screams... and I mean a high pitch scream. He gets a very intense look on his face too like he's trying to let us know he has something very important to say. It's hilarious. I'll have to post a video of it.
We have witnessed many miracles and tender mercies this last few days. We feel a new sense of appreciation for our Savior and his infinite atonement. As Jess said yesterday, we are so blessed to have the Gospel in our lives.
Isn't he a beautiful little boy! I think he looks like Jess.
Jace looks especially tiny in Jason's hands ;)
Jack really liked his new friend!! :) One day, when they're teenagers, this pic will be priceless. I can't believe what a difference six months makes!! Our boys will be in the same school grade though!
Jack and Braxton have just started to sort of notice each other so this was so funny. They'd pull on each other's ears and grab each other. Soooo cute.
Brax looks concerned and Jack looks intense! :)
3 comments:
How fun! That's so great for Jay and Jess. Jack is looking so big. Can't wait to see you guys. 1 month to go!
I love it! Nothing beats having buddies to play with. I bet they won't be trouble till closer to 2 though, atleast that's what we found with Keagan and my nephews. They are just too into themselves until they're a little older, but then. . . watch out man !!!
So cool! Jack is starting to get so big... I think he is starting to look so much like Jason too! Especially in the second to the last photo where he is looking at the camera, cool! Jack is so cute! I wish I could see him again now that he is growing... we love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment