We were very fortunate to spend two weeks in Hawaii with Jason's parents. We had a great time... what's not to love though... beautiful beaches and warm weather! We spent the first six days on Oahu, then four days in Kauai, and the rest back in Oahu. Kauai was amazing. We decided since we may not get back there for a long time, it may be a good opportunity to take a helicopter tour so we could really see all of the island, since the majority of it in inaccessible any other way. It was definitely worth it... lush green mountain peaks surrounded by the bluest water I've ever seen. The tour took us to a few movie sights as well-- including the scene in Jurassic Park when they first get to the island and fly to the waterfall-- it was so cool to see firsthand. We spent most of our time at the beach though... it's fun and it's free!
June 23, 2009
Beautiful Hawaii
Jack was so funny-- he LOVED the water... he'd splash and splash and then lick the salt water off his lips, pulling a funny face. My mom and I were so happy he liked the ocean since it was such a big part of our own childhood days. We also decided that we would get into watching the T.V. show LOST while we were there since it's filmed on Oahu and then visit a few filming locations (we loved it btw-- if anyone is wanting to get into it we'd recommend it). We had so much fun and feel very blessed to have been able to go to such a beautiful place. We've been traveling every single weekend for over a month now, so it's really nice to be home. Thanks Mark and Candy for having us and showing us a great time. Love you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a good time but I'm even happier that you're home! Can't wait to see you, Jason, and little Jack!
That is so fun! Jack is getting so big. What a cutie! We are headed off to the the other ocean this week. The Bahamas! and Miami! Your pics got me really excited! Thanks for sharing!!
Wow bunny those picutes are soo beatiful. Im happy you guys got to go on a nice trip before law school. When times get hard just think of that trip and it will make it all worth it. Love the pics of your beatiful family. Jack just gets more and more handsome. sooo cute.Love you bunny!!!
Wow that must have been so fun! What a cute little family you have!
I am so outrageously and overwhelmingly jealous of you right now for two reasons! First you went to Hawaii!!!!! I LOVE it there. Secondly because you look amazing (I hate you. . .he he just kidding). I'm so happy you got to go and have such a wonderful time. Jack is getting so big, I love his hair btw. :)
Post a Comment