My cousin, Jess, arranged a Girl's Night Out for me and all of my cousin's and Aunts as a sort of "Farewell" to me on Friday night (there were 12 of us)! We seriously had a BLAST!!!! We went to Park City-- ate at Baja Cantina, stayed the night at Silver King Lodge, played games, swam, ate a lot of yummy junk food, and pulled an all-nighter...I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. There were three big beds plus a couch bed but most of us just ended up on all of the blow up mattresses in the living room. The hubbies stayed home with the kids and gave all the mom's a night off. I was thinking how rare it is to have so much family that you actually choose to spend time with :). Thanks everyone for coming it was so much fun.
July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe how long your hair is getting! You look fantastic.
Where did you guys decide to move?
Oh you are sweet... thanks. We're off to Seattle! Still wait-listed at BYU and Arizona but not counting on them.
yes we did have a fun time and we are going to miss you guys so much. love ya
kimmi
oh bunny that was so much fun!!! We want to come see you over fall break...yay fun :) I miss you so much and just seeing those pics made me cry (which is huge because i never do)I love you.
Post a Comment