Happy Birthday to Jason today!!!! I'll try not to get too mushy here but I'm so, so, so blessed to have such an amazing husband. Jason truly is the greatest guy... as I've mentioned before with Jason what you see is what you get he really is just an all around great guy. Last night I threw him a birthday/we're moving away BBQ at my aunt and uncle's (Trudy and Lex) and so many people came which I felt was really telling to how great he is. After all of the friend's had left the family went around and said some really nice things about Jason... almost everyone said he is fun, determined, goal-oriented, kind, and a great guy. He is also an amazing father. He is so cute with Jack and he just loves him so much. As we embark on this new adventure of moving away I'm just so grateful that I am going with someone I love so much. Thanks so much Trudy and Lex for allowing us to use your home and thanks to everyone for coming to support he and I last night. It meant a lot to us. Happy Birthday BABE!
July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Where did you decide to go to school?
I love you pani!
Oh I'm going to miss you Laura. Where did you guys decide to go and how soon are you moving?
We're off to Seattle and we're moving the end of next week. I'll miss you too!!!
Dear Miss Lollie: I ran into Trucy at Costco today as I was wandering around trying to recover from a week of Girl's Camp. (I'm sure I looked quite scary.) She told me about her blog and that I could get to yours from hers. Your baby is darling! You have a beautiful family. Michael is currently in Boston going to Law School, so I am sure you're in for a busy and educational experience! I love you and wish you the very best. Hugs, Judi Sears
We are sad that we couldn't make it to this going away party. We hope that you guys have a wonderful adventure and hopefully we can come visit you and you can come visit us in Denver! Good luck with everything let us know if you need some help packing and moving this week?! I just work 5:30-10 and I can help in the mornings. :)
Post a Comment