August 19, 2009

Well... it's official!

It is official... we are staying in Arizona! Jason received an e-mail from BYU today saying that they didn't have any students drop from the class so they are not going to be accepting any more students. We were a little sad but mostly really excited to start this next chapter since we've been anticipating this for a year now. I can't explain how happy we are just to finally KNOW!!! What a relief. Anyway, we just wanted to let everyone know. When we find a place I'll post some pictures. GO ASU!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

One question... what will Jason study??

Any ways.... Congrats my friends!!!

Brie Wheelwright said...

We are sooooo happy! Although I guess you already know that.

John, Amanda and Clara said...

That is awesome....another place for us to come visit!! Good luck!

Trevor-Jessica Summerhays said...

I'm so glad you guys finally know were you'll be for awhile! We hope you guys have a great time living in Arizona! And Jason, if you ever have any school questions or just want to talk about school or anything else just send me an email or give me a call. Love you guys and good luck!

Amanda said...

Wow. What an adventure you've had. I'm glad you have some finalization at least! Will you be close to everyone else that's down there now?

Fun Fantastic Family said...

Miss you guys! We will come visit for sure. Especially when Utah is in the Fiesta Bowl this year. :)