September 11, 2009

Summer Fun

Here are a few things we did the last month of our summer... besides moving which was by far the high-light of the summer ;)

We decided to do something fun and went to Pike's Market-- for those of you who don't know about it, it is an outdoor/semi-indoor farmer's market in downtown Seattle by the waterfront. They sell everything from fresh fish to jewelry. It was such a cool place. They had people throwing fish, selling fresh baked goods, and the most beautiful fresh-cut flowers bouquets for like $5! Jason said he'd totally get me flowers all the time if we lived in Seattle :).


This is my parent's home. My dad works so hard on the yard in the summer so I thought he deserved some recognition! No one sees it and it is so beautiful... so here are some pics... I wish they were better. They really don't do it justice!
I get really ansy and totally chop all my hair off about every three years... it was actually good timing this time though. It's so nice having short hair in HOT Arizona. (My sister did it... she did a great job-- I don't know what I'm going to do without her here!)

Some misc. pictures of my boy...what a happy kid. Watching us load the truck...again.
Loving the swings!
The handsome couple ;)
Bunny, me, Jase and Jack at the Park before we left. (Sure do miss you!!)

5 comments:

ed and brooke said...

So, you have the internet again? I'm sure it's making things better.

Unknown said...

MISS YOU!!!! Jack is getting so big. I can't believe our boys are almost a year old!

Trevor-Jessica Summerhays said...

I love your hair; it looks really cute! I'm glad you guys were able to have some fun mixed in with the chaotic moves! Miss you guys.

The Barrick's said...

i love your hair laura its so cute. i did the same thing this summer and i love it. jack is so cute, i cant believe how big he is getting. your place looks awesome. we really miss you guys. and sophie misses her little boyfriend

Fun Fantastic Family said...

wow bunny were do i begin. love love love the hair. sure would like to see your pretty little face though..i think you did that on purpose lol. Love the house. wow its huge! I really want to come play. omg cant believe jack is crawling!! At least you can tell everyone that you lived in seattle. You dont have to tell them it was just for a week lol. where are the scorpian pics? love and miss you!!!!!!!!!!!