Hello from hot and sunny Arizona. We finally have internet!!!! So here are a few pictures of the inside of our house...and a few misc things from the last month of our summer (see other post below). Things here are going pretty well. We are so blessed to have such a nice place to live (compared to all the other places we have lived in), because Jason is gone a lot, so Jack and I spend a lot of time at home because it's so blasted hot outside!
This summer has brought some pretty crazy things. Living in Arizona hadn't even entered my mind until we got the call from ASU, but I'm happy to report we like it here. We REALLY miss everyone at home, but I believe we are here for a reason so I'll make the best of it :).
Jack has been such an amazing little traveler!!!! So many car rides and then searching and searching for a place to live... once we finally stopped and moved in here he started crawling. I can't believe it, my baby is crawling! He is so funny... he has discovered that he can sit up in his crib... This is such a novelty to him. Even if he is exhausted, he will sit up after I have just laid him down. It is so funny to see the top of his head when I look at the video monitor... just sitting there. He has fallen asleep this way a few times now (or slumped over) because he can't figure out how to lay back down comfortably. The funny thing is i'll go into his room and sound of opening the door will wake him up and he jolts up from being hunched over, looks at me, and smiles really big... It looks like he is saying, "What? I wasn't sleeping... I'm fine! Nope, no sleeping baby in here!" It is so funny.
Well we miss you all so much. Come visit us anytime. I'll post more pics as I take them.
Love, Laura
Finally at law school!
Falling asleep sitting up... don't worry we got rid of his bumper pad so he doesn't suffocate... but now his legs and arms get stuck in the slots.
Crawling!!! Way to go Jack!!
Our home! Thanks SOOO much dad for making it look so beautiful. (I'll post some of the bedrooms when they get done.)

9 comments:
Very cute! I can't believe we haven't seen it yet. We need to get together soon.
So cute! We need to come down there and check it out sometime.
Cool! Your place looks amazing! I'm so excited Jack is crawling too! That is so cool!!! We hope you guys have tons of fun while in Arizona! Love you guys.
I love that Jack falls asleep sitting up, too funny. Your place looks great, I will definately come see you next time we're down!
I love that he sleeps sitting up. Almost 19 months old and Ely STILL sleeps on her knees most of the time, all hunched over.
yay!! Way cute place. we wanna come visit. We miss you guys so much. And i can't believe jack is crawling..so crazy. he's getting so big.
{love your hair}
Laura, I love your haircut and Jack is so cute! I'm glad you're settled - it's probably a relief to know that's where you'll stay! I love it down there in AZ and I can't tell you how many food cravings I get for Gecko Grill! All of which go unfulfilled because I'm not there! We'll look you up next time we come for a visit! Cute house!
Jack is a very cute little boy. I love the hair cut. Your dad has a beautiful way to decorate things. Your mom and dads house and yard are beautiful. Your house is very pretty. I never see a picture of your mama or hear anything about her or from her. Hope all is well and would love to see all of you. Much love, Marla
PS Sending you an invitation to our family web site. Check it out!
your place looks great, and I love your hair! glad to see that you guys are getting settled.
Post a Comment