January 18, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I'm sure no one cares about this by now but it helps me think I'm doing a journal so work with me, ok. :)

We had a white Christmas in Utah!! We didn't even miss the 74* Arizona weather :). I was just so excited to be able to spend the holiday with our families!!

Christmas Eve with Williams family. For as long as I can remember we have done a nativity with all of the kids on Christmas Eve. It was such a fun tradition. Jack and Ely were Shepherds :)
He was pretty excited ;)
Christmas morning with my family... Santa came to see Jack!
A little too early to be excited...
Jack with his Grandpa Williams (poor kid he didn't get very much attention or love while we were in Utah).
It shows...
Christmas day with the Miller family.
Grandpa Miller!

2 comments:

Trevor-Jessica Summerhays said...

I care! I care! I'm so glad you posted lots of photos!

SHELBYand LANDON said...

I care too laur!! I love it!! Ive been waiting to see pictures.... so cute!!! So glad you do it!! Keep it up!! We miss you guys!