April 19, 2010

California

Jason is in MAJOR study mode these days. He is spending 12 to 15 hours at the library each day. My aunt, uncle and family came to AZ from California last week to attend a wedding here so Jack and I drove back with them and stayed for a week so that Jason could get some studying in and Jack and I could have a little fun.

Last night Kenna, my cousin, text me to ask if everyone could talk to Jack because they missed him so much. We're not talking adults or little kids we're talking 4 teenagers (two of which are 19 and 22) and a 9 year old. He seriously makes friends wherever he goes. He is in this mode of saying "Hi" to everyone every two seconds... but, he says it with so much enthusiasm you just can't help but say it back. My cousins also thought it was really funny that he'll "bak" like a chicken anytime he hears the word chicken. He also says, "UP, UP, UP" and holds his hands up to you when he wants to be held... no one could resist him... even my cousin Clayton's friend that was visiting from college. When we got on Skype last night so they could all see him he just got so excited... I've never seen him get like that on Skype... he kept saying, "Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi" and with so much intensity!!!!!! It was so cute. What 1 and a 1/2 year old can make friend's like that? I love it.

Jack and Cam... yes, he needs a haircut.
Jack and Nick
Swimming and playing at the pool.
Yummy Treats!
Santa Barbara


2 comments:

Fun Fantastic Family said...

My oh my bunny could he get any cutier. Omg sooo cute bunny I love all those pics. Ah it makes me miss you even more. However I didnt see a belly shot....im waiting

Trevor-Jessica Summerhays said...

So fun! I'm glad you guys were able to have some fun while Jason is in study mode. I can't wait to see you guys again... it seems like it has been FOREVER! We love you guys!