My parents and sister came down for my dad's spring break, unfortunately, I put them to work on the nursery while they were here! :) It's not quite done so I'll post a picture when it is all finished, but here is a before picture. I felt so bad for them because you could tell they were all just so sun deprived! My dad would just lay out on our lawn chair every day and he'd take Jack on a walk every morning. I'm glad the weather is getting better in Utah... just in time for the temperature to creep up down here in good ol' AZ!
Jack snuggling Grandpa
Hanging out with Auntie C-Nizzo (as Jason calls her)
Beautiful Mesa Temple-- this temple has quite a history for my family. My mom's parents and grand parents drove clear from North Carolina to be sealed in this temple. On the way here they were in a horrendous accident. Everyone survived. My mom got so emotional when she saw this beautiful place. It really is a beautiful temple.
Before... After will come soon.
I had to post these pics of Jack even though they are terrible quality. He is such a character!
0 comments:
Post a Comment