April 19, 2010

33 Weeks down... 7 to go!

Me at 33 weeks...UGH I can't believe I post these pictures! I have quadrupled in size since I last took a picture 8 weeks ago and I have 7 more to go (this is also when the baby starts putting on the weight), so... I'm going to be huge. I think she's ten pounds. I feel her EVERYWHERE!

So, I'm pretty much having as much guilt as anyone can have about having another baby so close to having Jack. I've had a few HUGE meltdowns where I just can't stop crying thinking about it all. Don't get me wrong I'm so grateful for this sweet little baby that I'm being SO blessed to carry. I am very aware of what a gift and honor it is to be able to be pregnant (even though it's one of the hardest things I've ever done). I have just enjoyed Jack so much; I've really never felt overwhelmed with him... he is my little buddy. So, the thought of kicking him out of the "baby seat" so quick makes me cry. Everyone keeps telling me he is so social and happy that he'll do just fine... I really appreciate these comments and hope that they are right. Hopefully I'll be a supermom like my cousin, Jess and handle it all just great! :) Anyway, this is a totally random post. Hopefully I'll only have to post one more prego picture and she'll come early!!

8 comments:

Ty and Zara Franklin said...

Laura, you look so cute! Don't feel guilty! As soon as you see little Jack hold his sweet little sister you will know it was meant to be. Enjoy this special time with just you and Jack, but don't worry too much about him. I am constantly amazed at how resilient these little people are amidst change. Ty is gone studying hours on end too, so... I wish we were closer to hang out. :) Hang in there! You one tough gal! I am so happy for you! Jack is so cute I just want to eat him up! I can't even imagine how CUTE his little sis will be.
Love, Zara

Trevor-Jessica Summerhays said...

I think you are so cute pregnant!!! (I know you probably won't believe me, but it is true!) I hope we get to see you guys sometime this summer so we can hang out with you guys and so we can see how much Jack has changed and also so we can see his new littler sister! We miss you guys tons! Let us know if you guys ever need anything. I know we are far away, but if we will always try to help if we can.

Brie Wheelwright said...

You're so cute!
Jack will be just fine. Carson and Landon are barely 2 years apart and Carson loved it and has ever since. Don't feel guilty. Everything will be great!

Anonymous said...

Laura, its Danielle from law school. I just wanted to tell you that you are the most beautiful/skinny pregnant woman I have ever seen. Okay so i was as big as a house, but you are just glowing and beautiful. You look amazing and you are carrying "baby girl" so well. I am so happy for you and I commend you for being such a great mom. Blessings with everything, you are a true beauty.

Danielle

Matt Miller said...

Oh Brother!!! YOU LOOK ADORABLE. I know what you mean about the guilt. I feel guilty about having twins (not that I could help it) and worrying that neither one will grow up with enough individual attention. But every day it becomes more evident that they are a blessing and a joy to each other--Jack and Baby SalleeAnn will be so close. It will be just fine! :)

Matt Miller said...

Oh Brother!!! YOU LOOK ADORABLE. I know what you mean about the guilt. I feel guilty about having twins (not that I could help it) and worrying that neither one will grow up with enough individual attention. But every day it becomes more evident that they are a blessing and a joy to each other--Jack and Baby SalleeAnn will be so close. It will be just fine! :)

Amber said...

Laura- I think you look GREAT! You carry everything out in front and look so stinkin' cute! I am so excited for you! You are in the final stretch and you are going to love holding that sweet baby girl!

n.davis said...

laura, you look so dang cute! you are just belly, seriously..you're so skinny everywhere, and just have a cute little bump.
Jack is going to LOVE being a big brother, I wish i could have a baby right now so it would be close to soph. i had a brother 13 months apart from me growing up and we were tight, still are. it's the best!!!! Jack is going to be perfect as the role of the big kid. :) And you will LOOOOVEEE having a girl! I still have so many fun things to send you, you'll have to email me your address! Love ya girly!!! enjoy your fun times with Jack, and the excitement of that little girl coming. :)

nikki