May 5, 2010

Baby Update...

I keep telling my doctor this little girl is going to be big... she keeps saying, "You are measuring a week behind schedule... she's not"... so to satisfy our curiosity she ordered an ultrasound... sure enough... she is already 6.5 and I've got another three and half weeks. Pray this baby comes early!

The ultrasound tech was so amazing... she took a bunch of 3-D pictures of her... look how amazing this picture is! You can see every detail!

5 comments:

Trevor-Jessica Summerhays said...

yea! We are so excited for you guys! You'll have to keep us up to date on everything!!!

ed and brooke said...

Oh-my-gosh Laura! Look at those cheeks! soo cute

Matt Miller said...

Whoa! She's gonna be a Jason (that is the scale we measure all babies by in our household. Seriously, though, she'll be perfect. And so cute. Doesn't that ultrasound make it sooooo real?! You're almost done!!! And she'll definitely come early! She's just that thoughtful.

Ty and Zara Franklin said...

I just want to kiss her little cheeks and nose!

Fun Fantastic Family said...

Bunny thats just amazing. ok I know you think she is big but hello she is just a little baby teeny tiny. ahh cant wait to see her :)