Seriously, where has the time gone?! My baby girl is ONE!!!!! I say it all the time, but really, why does it have to go so fast? Reese is a character!!! She is so funny and keeps us laughing. She has such a sweet, yet extremely intense and determined personality. She's constantly into everything and she doesn't let anything hold her back. She is climbing everything, getting under things, on top of things, pushing things and opening things. With all of the energy she exerts you'd think she'd be a great sleeper, but nope...this is a tad bit frustrating for mom :-/. She mimics almost all of our sounds, she pretty much has "Thank You" down, and she is always jabbering. She loves food and dancing, playing with Jack, the water, and she still loves pillows and blankets. When I asked Jason what else we should get her, he said, "A pillow!" I laughed because what one year old would want a pillow, but really there is no better gift for her; so we got her a "pillow-pet". She also got a tent and tunnel (since she loves to play in our closet in Jason's shirts), some clothes, and a smaller pool. Not very many people were available to come to a party this year, so I think we'll probably throw her a big party when we go to Utah. Jessica and Trevor and our sweet neighbors, who love our kids, came though and gave her a cute little fairy doll AND a ladybug pillow-pet! She loves them both. My parents are coming down this weekend and we will continue her celebration then! We love our little girl SO much. We just feel so blessed to have she and Jack. Happy Birthday little Reese Cup!
May 26, 2011
Happy 1st Birthday Reese!
Posted by Laura at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
omgosh!!!!!!!!!! those pics are to die for!! I want to eat her up in that little pink skirt!!!!happy bday little cupcake baby!!
What a cute party for such a cute little girl! ! She seriously gets more beautiful every time I see new picutres! Happy Birthday sweet Reese!
Happy birthday Reese! She is such a cutie! Glad we could be there for her birthday :)
(It is so weird to see us in some of your everyday Arizona pics... I sometimes forget that I live here! LOL)
Bunny I am so proud of you. I had no idea that you kept up on your blog. I love all the pic! Super duper cute, especially the ones of me......lol.....jk
I can't believe how beautiful she is, holy smokes!!!! You guys are awesome baby makers! Darling pics and looks like such a fun party! Can't believe she's one already! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment