Jack is such a sweet boy. He is not particularly nurturing to Reese, but he's not mean to her and now that she is a lot more interactive I think he actually enjoys playing with her. He is talking in full sentences now and sometimes Jason and I will have to stop and say, "Wow, we're having a full conversation with him!".
Some of the funny things Jack has said is:
One day, after I'd gotten ready, he said, "Hey Mom, nice shoes!" or "Hey Mom, nice outfit!"
In the tub Reese looked up and grabbed a particular part of him and he screamed, covered himself up and said, "No Reese, not the penis, not the penis!" (blackmail story here)
When someone is sad or hurt he'll say (in a very concerned voice, "Ohhhh I'm sorrrrry, mommy".
With food he'll say, "It's alicious (delicious)", "Mmmm it's my paborite (favorite)".
During testimony meeting, one Sunday, after each and every testimony he'd say, loudly, "Amen! Are we done!?"
When we tell him we love him he'll say, "Oh I lub you too, Mommy"... awww melts our hearts!
2 comments:
So funny! Im so excited to hear esley start to talk and see what little musings are going on in his head. I can only imagine...
love the stories! he's such a sweet boy! love the amen!!
Post a Comment