August 26, 2011

We're goin' back to Cali...

It's so nice having California be so close and especially nice that I have family there that we love to see. We joined Trudy and Lex at Arch and Kiley's for a few day before Jason started school. We went to Santa Monica Pier and Promenade, swimming, and to Zuma Beach in Malibu. We had a great time!


Zuma Beach!










Clay the Cookie Maker!

Really... these are the best cookies in the entire world.... I may or may not have eaten a whole dozen.
Elle and Cambria played dress-up with Reese.

Jack watching football with Uncle Lex

Santa Monica Pier and Promenade!

Fish and Chips... YUMMMM!!!!

2 comments:

Gunnar and Brittney said...

Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! I seriously can't believe how big your kids are...they are so stinkin' adorable!
Such a cute Family! Miss you guys!

Matt Miller said...

looks like such fun!!!