Everyone has been so nice to request more photos of Jack... We have been having a hard time getting our photos on our computer, but Jason has made a new short video about the last few weeks!
Last Monday he turned three weeks old! I just can't believe how time is flying by (it definitely goes faster when they are out of your body). Since we last posted Jack has lost his umbilical cord (yes... it made me sad...no, I didn't keep it), started to lift his head (not sure it that is normal at two weeks old but, especially when his dad is holding him, he'll lift his head straight up and look right at Jason (there is a pic of this), and he has developed colic, I think, from about 10 pm to 1 am.

I have never been so tired in all of my life but I am trying to enjoy each minute of every phase because I realize how fast it is going. We are trying to get Jack on an eating schedule and about the last half hour he sometimes has a hard time waiting so we try to keep him occupied. Jason, being the greatest dad ever, decided to play the guitar for him and it was so cute because he Jack just watched and watched Jason play and was so content.
Jason and I also celebrated our third anniversary-- we both
agreed this has been the best year yet. Also, I want to take a sec to express my sincere gratitude for all that I have. I was holding Jack the other day and I got very emotional thinking about my blessings. I have an amazing family, the best husband anyone could ask for, an absolutley beautiful and healthy son that I just couldn't love more and knowledge of the Gospel. I realized that I truly have all anyone could ask for and everything anyone needs to be happy. I love you all... Happy Thanksgiving!!

6 comments:
So cool! Jack's eyes are so big and gorgeous! He always looks so curious, I love it! :) Thanks for posting more video!
Oh you guys are the cutest family ever. I am so greatful to have you both (oh all three) in my life. Thanks so much for all you do for me
Kimmie
JackAttack is the man! I love that he and Jace will be so close in age. They will be in the same grade and will play sports together! They will even be on the mock trial team :)
haha-- Let me know if I can do anything for you guys.
Oh our baby is so cute. We looooove you guys. We loved the weekend. So fun to have you here. We look forward to many more great times and our new baby Braxton too.
He is so sweet. SO CUTE.
What a fun time in your life.
I can't wait to get to that time too. :)
We still are itching to see him, haha. Schedules pick up when we least expect it. but we're thinking of you.
nikki and chris.
I love see Jack´s pics... He is so cute... he has beautiful eyes..
In last General Conference talked about been parents and how much we have to enjoy our time with our kids...I am not pretty sure who said that... but you can searching in the ensign... When I read what Laura wrote about the miracle to be a mom...I just remember that article...
Okay, guys... I will keep watching Jack´s steps every week..so, don´t stop to add new pics of him...oka!!!
X-mas is coming...yupi!!!!!
Post a Comment