We would like to introduce you to our son Jack! He was born November 3rd, 2008 at 4:07 p.m. He weighed 8 lbs 3 oz and measured 20 inches. We will be updating our blog later, once we gather all of the pictures that we have taken over the last few days, so check in with us soon.
November 5, 2008
Our Baby Jack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Congratulations from DC. Although, I'm not sure how much longer we're going to be here after the last election. Haha.
He is so cute! We would like to come visit. Let us know when you are up to it!
Congrats You guys. He is so stinking cute. I was so jealous when chris went over there yesterday. haha. But he did look so cute holding him..I hope to see you soon. Let me know if you need anything.
nik
He is adorable! Hope you guys are doing well and Laura's feeling better. We are so excited for you and wish we could be there!
Congrats!
Love ya
Congrats again, he is sooooo cute!!! Let me know when I can come see him!
Congrats you guys! He is such a cutie! We can't wait to see more pics! Just for the record Laura, You are one of the cutest pregnant women I have seen, but...Isn't it just great to just have him?
We miss you guys!
Brittney
He is so dang cute. Good job Laura. I so wish you lived closer so I could just pop over then I would make you that meal. We will have to come up again.
Congratulations! He is darling!!! We are thrilled to see you three soon.
Congratulations you guys! He's beautiful..and I love that you named him Jack- it's a great name! I can't wait to see more pictures!
That is the most beautiful baby. You should use that picture for your announcement. He looks Celestial. You both did a great job. We love you three. Love, Cris and Kimberly
Felicidades a ambos!!!
Uyyy...éjale!!!! I am so happy for you both, I can not believe you are a dad Miller...!!! What a wonderful blessing. I just told my mom about Jack, and she also says you have a beautiful boy... (what is his middle name?)
ohhhhh he is sooooo adorable. Good, solid work there! yay! a cousin and a nephew!!!! We're so happy.
Congratulations!!! He he so handsome. Hope to see all of you soon. I cannot believe how much hair he has.
Love little Jack!! He's great
(I accidently deleted my comment, so I'm posting it again) Jack is so adorable! I love the pictures and video of him. He looks so much like both of you! I'm excited for you to post more photos! Yea! I love his name too, so cute! I can' wait to see him in person when we come to visit in January!
Congratulations from DC .
The baby is sooo cute !
wooow beautiful eyes !!
we send a big hug
Jared ,Val ,Nicole and new baby .
Jack is just a beautiful baby! We are sorry that we can't be there to meet him in person:(
Jim, Sharee, Sarah, Ashleigh, Henry, & Emerson
Hooray! Congratulations...what a beautiful baby boy. I am so excited for you. BTW I loved you etiquette post...so true.
congrats you guys! He is a very handsome little man! You did great and you are adorable prego! I bet you feel better now that he is here:) I can't wait to see more pics! Lookslike you are doing great! Gotta love kids:)
Post a Comment