I can't believe my baby is already 10 days old. It is going so fast and it makes me a little sad, but he seems to get cuter and cuter each day. One day I'll have to sit down and write about the experience of his birth... totally amazing... it's absolutely true what they say... you just can't comprehend loving someone so much. He's so amazing and every time I go to hold him I just can't believe he is mine. I am so incredibly grateful to my Father in Heaven for him that it overwhelms me... he was definitely worth it.
Thanks everyone for your love, support, prayers, meals, visits, and posts. We are so blessed to have so many great people in our lives. We have compiled some of Jack's first week of pictures... I'm pretty sure there are few babies with more pictures than him :). You can click here to view the photos or click on the link to the right labeled, "Jack, so far". Enjoy! We think he's pretty cute ;) Love to you all!
13 comments:
Cute pics. But where is his Auntie Trudy and Uncle Lex? I'm pretty sure that he's going to be upset when he discovers that there isn't a pic of them:(
JK (kinda)
Love you and he's so darn handsome!
T
I love it you guys. Isn't it the best feeling ever loving someone that much? He is so cute, I am so happy for you.
Love you lots!
Jack looks so small close to Jason... hahaha...but also I remember how tall is Jason...hahahah... If Jack is close to me probably will look even taller than me...hahahaha.... I love three pics of him...first: when he is hanging out with his dad; second: He is with an eye close and the other open...is kind of been saying...hola nena....jajaja and the best one: he is sleeping and his G´Pa also was in the same case....they look so adorable...
Laura, he's seriously so dang cute! I'm sooooooo sorry I haven't made it out to see you. Keagan has had croup so I figured you wouldn't want me around anyway :) So I will call you as soon as he's not contaigious and we will come see you and baby Jack. And I want all the details!!
I know I comment on all of the posts on Jack, but I can't help it! He is so adorable and I really wish I could see him in real life right now. But I guess I'll have to wait until January. I have to tell you guys (again probably) that I think it is so great that you are getting so many photos and videos of Jack. I always thought it would have been great to have tons of videos and photos (mainly video) when I was a baby but unfortunately the technology wasn't that popular back then!!! You guys will be so happy that you have so many photos to help you remember everything!!! We love you guys tons!
Such an adorable kid...parents are pretty good lookin' too! :)
ok. we are coming over this week. we need to see this cute little boy. just let me know if you need anything..and we'll call you and set up a date or something.
your little man is just adorable, i cant stand it.
haha.
Congratulations! This is the beginning of the funnest, hardest, scariest and most anxious journey in your life! It's amazing though. We're so excited for you!
Randy and Jessica Grimes
(Elder Grimes and his wife)
Congratulations Laura!!! Baby Jack is SO cute!!! I'm glad to find that there was a way to see whats going on with you and your family. Love you and miss you lots!!!
Laura, I love the first pic of the birth with your feelings of love showing toward that handsome little fella, Baby Jack. There isn't words that can express the love for your own child. It's great! Good luck with being a new mom! Love you! ~ your island cuz, macy
do you have new jack´s pics??
Need an update. We want to see more pics.
Love
T
He is so darling! I'm so glad we are now a part of your blog. You guys are so great, it was so fun to be with you guys on Friday!
Post a Comment