I've made a video and photo section for our blog off to the right. Each time we add a new video, we will let you know. We hope you like the videos!
The latest video, (The First Few Days), is of the first days we had with Jack in the hospital and his first day home. I know that many people have short attention spans, so I keep the videos short and sweet. Hope you enjoy.
November 8, 2008
The First Few Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
That video was so cute! Now you make me want to have a baby- he's beautiful you guys! And he seems so mellow! Congratulations!
It was so cute. Made us both cry.
I hope everything is going well. We love ya.
chris and nikki
He's so cute! We miss you guys so much. Laura, hope you're feeling better.
The video is great! Laura you looked wonderful after birth! I will never share my pics!!!! Let us know when we can come for a visit
Miller, your eyes were so opened all the time watching your wife and your little boy coming up!!! can you believe all the laboring process??? Tell me, how did you feel when you got Jack by the first time in between your arms?
And also, Jack is so cute! handsome and nice... hahaha...
Oh my gosh we love the video so much! It is so great that you guys were able to make a video montage already! Jack is so cute! We love you guys!
just want to say hello and don´t forget to post in my blog...
Well my life always the same... not so exited as your... probably when a little Paulina or Julio will be around I can say more...hahahaha...
So far, Julio will travel again this weekend until the end of december.... But this friday We have a ward party, I´ll take pics to post ´em on my blog. I´ll be waiting for your comments...oka!
kisses and hugs to Jack from his Chilean aunt
That was such a sweet video! It brought tears to my eyes. :) What a great idea to put it all into a music video. How did you do that?
Laura, OMG!! I got in touch with Caroline on facebook and saw the baby pics and she directed me to your page. I cried my eyes out watching your first video...Your son is beautiful! What a wonderful family you have! I miss you and visiting at Aunt Carol's house. Congratulations and if you would like to email me your info, I would love that! I want to get back in touch. We have a lot of catching up to do. Love you! The email that I use the most is paradisecfl@yahoo.com. Keep in touch!! I'll be checking your page for updates!! ;)
Courtney
Your blog is so cute. Your baby is so handsome! Giving birth is amazing! It's so fun seeing what you have been up. It looks like you have a really good life. I'm happy for you.
Post a Comment