We had a sneak peak while in Utah... we thought it would be fun to tell everyone in person what we were having since I was far enough along to find out. We had our official ultrasound on Thursday, though, and we were happy to find out it's definitely a girl!! (well as sure as you can be with an ultrasound). We are so excited for this sweet little girl to join our family.
January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I bought her an outfit today! Can't wait to give it to you. Congrats!
congratulations on your little girl.
we are super excited for you
-mallory and jeremy
We're so excited for you guys! We cannot wait to have another niece! We love you guys and miss you tons!
Soo excited for you guys! That is so fun to have one of each! Hope all is well with you guys. :)
Congrats! So So Happy for you!!!
I am so excited for you!!! She is going to be the most beautiful little girl ever!
Laura that is so awesome. I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment