This is a clip of Jack walking for the first time. We were just watching a little TV while Jack was playing with his toys. Then for some reason he decided to stand up and just walk to us. Ever since, he hasn't stopped walking.
I just noticed that Jason got this video posted... here is the "real" story of Jack walking...
On Friday night we went to this gigantic mall here in Chandler. They had this play area for kids and babies. I told Jason he should take Jack and let him play. We noticed that all of the kids out on the big toys were all walking and then there was this little tiny area set aside for the non-walking babies... Jason said, "hmmmm, ya know I just can't subject him to such embarrassment". So we get home and, not joking, he starts walking! Ha ha ha :) He's pretty sure it's cause of what he said.
5 comments:
Love this. Jack is so cute! So funny when Jason does the crowd-goes-wild-cheering for Jack.
Oh I love this too! What cute parents you are! Yeah for Jack!!
That is so cute! I also love that big picture of Jack at the top of your blog! Priceless!
I love it!! Such a cute boy!!!
I can't believe how much he has grown just since we saw him last! He is going to be so different by the time we see him again! And he'll be a big brother by then too! Crazy how quickly things change. We love you guys tons!
Post a Comment