January 18, 2010

Random photos...

I went to Utah early so that Jason could study and I could get a little help with Jack since I was still feeling gross... THANK GOODNESS the nausea got a lot better while I was there... it was replaced with a terrible cold but I'll take absolutely anything over the nausea.

We had so much fun being with friends and family... we celebrated some birthdays, played lots of games, ate yummy food (food finally tastes good again!!), saw the lights, shopped, made some friends, and Jack bonded with his cousins. He even got to meet his two first cousin's for the first time, Sam and Hannah!! I don't have a picture of them :(. They are so cute though. Thanks everyone for showing us a great time. 6 weeks came and went really fast. We sure miss everyone.

Jack and Ely were like brother and sister while we were there. They would totally pick on each other. Jack would pull on Ely's coat and then Ely would try and hold Jack's hand... it was so cute. Ely is so sweet. She would take Jack's hand and try and help him walk... she'd say, "Come Jack". Jay and Jess were staying in Ogden while waiting for their house to get done so it was so fun having them close (we were staying at my mom's). We were able to do so much together that Jess and I finally just put Jack's car seat in their car. (Jace is on the other side of Jack).
Jack and Aunt Jessica (Jason's sister)

Temple Square... soooo cold!
My cousins, Clay and Kenna, and my brother Chris.
Jack playing with his cousin Aynslee (they are only 7 weeks apart).
Happy Birthday to Braxton!! He and Jack are 5 weeks apart. It was so fun being with all of my cousin's and the babies!!!
All bundled up for the cold... brrrrrr.....
I had to throw this in because I'm so not domestic. My mom had a birthday while we were there so I made her, her favorite German Chocolate Cake!! This is a three layer, lots of steps cake!!! Big deal for me! It even tasted good :)
Jack with his great-grandma Williams. She'll turn 85 January 23rd. He loved her.

1 comments:

Trevor-Jessica Summerhays said...

I'm mentioned in this post! :) I love the photo me and Jack and the photo of Jack wearing the beanie in the carseat; cutest photos ever! I'll look through my photos again to see if there are any of Jack with Hannah and Sam... I'll let you know what I find.